Silent Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Mayhem Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dual Vis

Rank Questions Empty
PostSubject: Rank Questions   Rank Questions EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Not trying to be rude or anything of that question, but I think the rank system is unfair. It promotes people with lower levels that are easy to level. For instance I could make a new acc and give it 20m, join the clan, then get 99 cook fm and fletch and thats almost enough xp for general? What about past levels and past xp you have gotten I don't think its fair because it doesn't take in all aspects. What if some one doesn't play 4+ hours a day but is great to talk to is really knowledgeable about the game. I would really appreciate if you could clear some of this up for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dramaqueen89

Rank Questions Empty
PostSubject: More comments...   Rank Questions EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Just my few flaws with the rank system..

1. It does not in anyway inspire citadel participation.

2. It favours higher* lvls with the increased xp rates (*different in different skills)

3. I don't see how xp is valuable/beneficial to the clan and therefore representative of rank in the clan. The only benefit we get is higher clan ranking. This does not improve the clan's game experience, except possibly attract idiots looking to be in a high ranked clan. It does not help individuals lvl their skills (except rushing to get more xp for rank) or make the clan fun and enjoyable, which I'm sure we all want.

I understand it can be an indicator of time spent with the clan, but it is a very poor indicator indeed.

All and all, xp does NOT show clan participation, and as such should not be used to rank alone.

Yours sincerely,
Me

(I reserve the right to add more this)

PS I also which to stress the fact that I don't care about what rank I am, but I do not want my clan in the hands of people who can just skill fast...
Back to top Go down
Ashley6991
Admin
Ashley6991

Rank Questions Empty
PostSubject: Poll   Rank Questions EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 pm

If you agree the ranking options are unfair please vote in the poll i have started located in Clan Suggestions page

(i would post a link but i have to be a member for a week first)

Have fun on the Silent Mayhem forums.

Sincerely Ashley6991
Back to top Go down
SuperAshh

Rank Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Questions   Rank Questions EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:00 am

After getting your thoughts(after all, you're the most important ones! Very Happy) we've decided to review the system and are currently in discussion.

We will come up with something everyone is happy with.

Please feel free to make a suggestion, all thoughts are considered Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Questions   Rank Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank Questions
Page 1 of 1