Silent Mayhem Clan Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fixing the clan ranking systems

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 am

Here I will be addressing how to fix the clan ranking system. First I will list the problems that I personally have. Also this is not a complaint but constructive criticism

1. The token ratio you receive for joining is off. Recruiting some one should be higher than one. For instance, lets say you spend 3 weeks getting general. You max out citadel that is 15 tokens. And lets say there are 5 events which all of which you attend. That is 25 tokens with the current system. Now that means you need to recruit 125 people. Not only does that make the clan chat incredible crowded but it ruins the ratio of ranked people that can add people but its also is a complete in convince for the high ranking player. Already I personally have distracted leaders from doing what they are doing to come to where I am located to invite people. Now there are several ways to fix this. Obviously there is too many people in the clan for the leaders. Also not trying to take a shot at any leaders, but some dont do a good job of being on and doing their job. I know there are time zone differences and other things like that, but there are ways to fix this. One make several different clans depending on skill level, for instance a 1500+ would be the lowest then a 1800+ and 2000+. How ever that is just to fix the over population of players. Next is making the able to recruit some one at Lieutenant. You could also award people who are active and great over all people that could make good leaders, like Kenneth and Ares. These people would be good candidates to just automatically become a bronze star and able to invite. The token ratio will now be adressed. Joining the forum can stay at 1. Going to an event can still be at 2. Im suggesting recruiting a player could be at 3. Maxing out in the citadel could be at 4. However another twist to the citadel tokens, would be make some one a leader who can see the amount of resources needed, then the lower ranking players signing up to get a certain resource. Thus making the citadel rank up fast. Doing this would give a player 6 tokens. Now a general should also be moved down 130.

Overall I'm not quite sure if I covered everything, some of the ideas like the different level clans could be thrown away until much later days. However even though there still needs to be tweaks it is still an improvement from the last one and I thank you for fixing that.

Also not trying to be rude to any1 every person in the clan is great but 4 people that stick out that I would like to recommend for a higher rank right off the bat would be:
Dan
Drama
Ares
Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Die Legendary
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 am

Ok so I understand your point but we can't let everyone get to genreal easy and we don't explect people to get it in 3 weeks it needs to be earned not just gained and we would also like to know who you think is "not doing very well" as a leader because nope everything we do is made public and why would we make several diffreint clans? This allows to much of a change that we break from each other thus halving the clan and the discussions not linked but we are considering allowing lowwer level people invite people. We discussed the token ration and believe this should stay as it is. There will most probebly be tokens given for extra things of leaders choice but at the moment we are still getting this sorted out.

and finally we do relise there are some outstanding clan members but at the moment as i said before we are still getting everything sorted and we havnt known them long we cant just let anyone who seems good with these things into a high ranking postion its to risky.

but we do like how you are puting your opinion and we will take note of this.

DieLegendary

Last edited by Die Legendary on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Upset   Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Im completely upset with your decision because there is something definitely wrong with the rank system and your doing nothing about it. Your 0/2 on it and with out actually talking to any of the members about it it could have been set correctly the first time.
Back to top Go down
angels fly
Admin

PostSubject: in rely to your post    Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Dual
Firstly, what you are stating is incorrect

The leaders in the clan are working incredibly hard to please everyone.

I have spent several hours personally listening to your issues, (and other clan members,) and have taken them on board, and have so far discussed them with the leaders that were online.
As i said, we would wait to discuss it with ALL team leaders, so please don't think we are sitting back and doing nothing.

The next issue is you are stating we are not listening to clan members. You among others, were not happy with the exp ranking system. We listened, and changed it to make it fairer for all in clan. We can't change everything all at once. We need to walk before we can run or the clan will not work.

We are very aware that the invite situation is difficult; on the leaders in particular, as they have to leave what they are doing, but atm we need to be sure who is invited into a leadership role. (again for the benefit of the clan)

We ask you to be patient please. We too, all have other commitments too.

You have been heard and listened too.

We want this clan to be a happy, heard, and enjoyable clan to be in. so please note, we are All working very hard to ensure that, even if you don't get to see it.
We are two weeks old and look what has been achieved.

Cheers angel Very Happy
[left]

Last edited by angels fly on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: End my account for this site   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:34 pm

I have already left the clan in game and I would like to leave this but I dont know how. DieLengendary already said that it wont be changed so I left. And you have achieved a lot, but I personally had gotten 6 ppl before the new system was in place and 6 today. Thats 20% of your members
Back to top Go down
Ashley6991
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Die legendary is not stating that it will not be change ever. It will be change but not right now. We arre all searching for better ways to handle this.

For us this is a TEST RUN of this. IT will be changed later on just not right now.

And if we arn't taking your suggetions why did we change the rankings in the first place???
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I dont know what I have to do but I have already quite and would like some1 to end my acc on the forum because I cant
Back to top Go down
Die Legendary
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 pm

as angel said we havnt been doing this very long and at the moment we are still getting everything sorted
this is not exactly easy especially trying to keep everyone pleased as everyone wants diffrent things
so far this is what has happened.

and i did not say it wasnt going to change i said at the moment it is staying with that as we have alot of things to consider
it may eventlly change to somthing else bt at the moment this is how it is

DieLegendary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley6991
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:45 pm

If youre shure I will try to delete your account =(

U can still have your account if you want to come back though.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley6991
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm

It gives me pain to have to do this. But your account is now deleted as you requested.

IF you ever want to use out forums again you will have to create a new account.

For others, there is no reason to quit. He was just rage quiting, which does not solve anything.
If he had stayed on our forum we would have worked it out by asking him what he thought should be changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dual

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 pm

DieLegendary your contridicting yourself. "we discussed the token ration and believe this should stay as it is.". Then you come back and say this "and i did not say it wasnt going to change i said at the moment it is staying with that as we have alot of things to consider it may eventlly change to somthing else bt at the moment this is how it is". So nice try
Back to top Go down
angels fly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Dual
At the moment, the token ranking system will be staying as is, until all 5 leader have spoken.

Speaking only for myself, it is a fair system for every one but it will be discuss whether tokens will be rewarded ,( by leaders, ) who consider someone in clan is doing as stand out job .

You have 3 leaders going out of there way to discuss this with you. Two are at school and i'm at work.
Doesn't that show you our dedication to the clan ?

Deleting someone that was trying to help you was incredibly immature and rude.
It is your choice to leave but if you do so, thank you for being in the Silent Mayhem and for your input and hard work.

Take care

angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die Legendary
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Where amoungest my words does it say? permanent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley6991
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:46 pm

I don't think this specific topic needs to be talked about anymore on this page.

Disappointing about Dual though.....

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to lock this page so no one else can post on it. (hope it works this time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the clan ranking systems   

Back to top Go down

Fixing the clan ranking systems
Page 1 of 1