Silent Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Mayhem Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rankings rankings rankings...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancients

Ancients

rankings rankings rankings... Empty
PostSubject: rankings rankings rankings...   rankings rankings rankings... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

This can be a touchy subject, and this has already been shown to us. I believe that rank shouldn't really be an issue in a clan. A real clan, just knows who the natural leaders are. Rank is not needed to show this, but we live in a materialistic world, so this isn't a realistic viewpoint. People will always want that shiny gold star by their name.. Personally, who wouldn't want it? I know I do, but honestly it really would be more of a burden than privilege. It might sound nice now, but with rank comes responsibility, remember it. Smile This was beaten into me from five years of military school.. I know how rank can affect people. Before you start complaining about the ranking system, I beg you to sit back and really ask yourself two questions: can you handle the responsibilities, and how could you make an impact in the favor of the clan? That is all.

- Ares
Back to top Go down
Ashley6991
Admin
Ashley6991

PostSubject: Re: rankings rankings rankings...   rankings rankings rankings... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

I personally agree with you.

But most people want clan rankings so we are trying to give it to them.

I personally like personal judgement better but i am trying to help the other clan admins give the other clan members what they want.
Back to top Go down
Die Legendary
Admin
Die Legendary

PostSubject: Re: rankings rankings rankings...   rankings rankings rankings... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:54 pm

yes even i have to admit this is so very true and alot of people cannot handle the responisblity or dont want it but just want the rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rankings rankings rankings...   rankings rankings rankings... Empty

Back to top Go down

rankings rankings rankings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Mayhem :: Suggestions :: Clan-
Jump to: