Silent Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Mayhem Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tank4armo

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: A little about me.   A little about me. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 am

Sup everyone its tank4armo call me tank.

I'm into gaming ive been playing rs for about 4 years and 2 of em being f2p witch is why im a newb.

I also have xbox live so if you wana add me..sheerred dragon.

Well im mostly into pvm i love bandos i can camp there forever and i can go for corp for hours so yeah.

I'm a piano player ive been playing for 5 years i can play alot of masterpeices and symphonies and i can play anything i hear on t.v(movies)Very Happy.
I can also play a wide variety of other instraments but not as good about 1 year experience to guitar,violin,clarinet,cello,bass.

I'm that guy who likes to just have fun i may sometimes get little moody but its just from life.So if you see me yelling at you to get over to bandos after waiting 2hours for you to get your kill count...its your fault.<3:P

As far as dungoneering goes if im not busy i'll try to help anyone who needs a team(p.s 99 dung here)so just ask:)

You'll get to know me better as we play the game but thanks for reading my app Smile
Back to top Go down
angels fly
Admin

A little about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me.   A little about me. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 am

Welcome to Silent mayhem forums Tank, and thank you for introducing yourself Very Happy
You must be a very talented musician.
have fun
angels fly Smile
Back to top Go down

A little about me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Mayhem :: Clan information :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: