Silent Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Mayhem Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pvm group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tank4armo

pvm group  Empty
PostSubject: pvm group    pvm group  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 am

Sup guys im making a pvm group in our clan.
Its going to be hosted in my fc,whenever you wana do pvm or if your the kind of person who pvms often then stay in the fc so whenever you feel like eventing just talk in my fc and find people to event with.
Im the kind of person who pvms alot so i would appreciate if you love to pvm stay in the fc so we pvm often.
All bosses are accepted anywhere between giant mole to kbd, gwd to corp.chaos ele.We can even do minigames.
This is also a better chance to get to know one another so please,dont be shy!
Back to top Go down
Ancients

Ancients

pvm group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvm group    pvm group  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 am

After I get 80 dung and a chaotic I would be happy to pvm! Smile I'm maxed combat wise, 99 mage, but only 72 range :/ If I'm doing pvm, should I still stick with a rapier or get a longsword instead? I still have to train slayer though, so keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
tank4armo

pvm group  Empty
PostSubject: welcome and longsword   pvm group  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Well im glad i got a reply >_<.Well see if i were you i would get a longsword because it have a humongous differince in pvm because a rapier is relatively inaffective on most bosses but nearly all boses are vulnerable to the longsword because in descent gear your around 160+str bonus and accuracy is usally preatty high,as for rapier is only good for med bosses and pvp. If your doing alot of slayer like at least 4-6hours then probobly get rapier but in my opinion its a waste because rapier is 2m to recharge and wil ldegrade fast harming your profit and dosnt differ from the whip too much.I myself have all chaotics and i dont even use my rapier outside anything but pvp and showing off Wink . When i boss i always use ether maul or longsword but majority is longsword.

Well thats your tip for chaotics i understand its a hard choice, i had to make it once Razz

Anyways as for the pvm lets see how many people descide to join if we dont get many replies i hope you help me recruit people because its frustraiting when you wana go to bandos and you have 5 people and there all offline :L

Lets see where this goes!
Back to top Go down
Soldier968

pvm group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvm group    pvm group  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 pm

I'd be happy to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Ancients

Ancients

pvm group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvm group    pvm group  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:50 am

Got the beautiful cls! Very Happy